Who's Next / Première Classe sees an increase in visitors
The Who's Next/Première Classe trade fair(s) at Paris' Porte de Versailles took place this weekend but it isn't over yet. Monday marks the last day for this major trade show. A small round-up so far.
According to the organisers, the number of visitors over the first two days, Friday and Saturday, was up 17%.
Compared to July 2014, the numbers were down, but, with everything that has been happening in the financial world, things are not as glum as they seem. According to WSN, the numbers are at where they were in September 2011.
And the return to September, after a few seasons in July, has not affected the foreign contingency. For the number of exhibitors, there was a significant offering for the European continent, of Belgians, Swiss and Germans.
Regarding the change of date, some of the exhibitors have said that it has thrown them off. They regret the stability of the what they have been used to. "We have spent a lot of time with the French retailers so that they start in July," says Steeve Fraehring, at Sarah Pacini, "most of our orders come in in July."
Copyright © 2023 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.