×
591
Fashion Jobs
GENESTORE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Area Sales Manager/ Business Development Executive-Mumbai
Permanent · Mumbai
ANAND RATHI
Cluster Head/ Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Chennai
PROPERTYXPO.COM
Area Sales Manager| Real Estate Portfolio Management | Gurgaon
Permanent · Gurugram
MAHALAKSHMI PROFILES PRIVATE LIMITED
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Hyderabad
ARCHANGEL HR SOLUTIONS
Consultant Planning, Merchandising, Sourcing
Permanent · Chennai
KARADI PATH EDUCATION COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED
Senior Area Sales Manager - Karadi Path Education Company
Permanent · Chennai
SENSO FOODS PRIVATE LIMITED
Area Sales Manager/sr. Sales Executive For "Corporate Sales"
Permanent · Ahmedabad
ALGOR SUPPLYCHAIN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Hiring For Sales Manager in Logistic co| Hyderabad | Goa
Permanent · Bengaluru
A2V INSURANCE BROKERS PRIVATE LIMITED
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Ludhiana
VIKRAM TEA PROCESSOR PVT LTD
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Mumbai
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Territory Manager- Dth Sales -Namakkal
Permanent · Namakkal
ARKRAY HEALTHCARE PVT. LTD
Opening For Medical Business Manager(mr)- Delhi Chennai & Bangalore
Permanent · Chennai
PUMA
Studio Operations Manager
Permanent · Bengaluru
ELICO LIMITED
Requirement For Production Manager
Permanent · Hyderabad
FINO PAYMENTS BANK
Territory Sales Manager - Merchant & Distributor Onboarding - up
Permanent · Faizabad
FINO PAYMENTS BANK
Territory Sales Manager - Merchant & Distributor Onboarding - up
Permanent · Mahoba
ELECTRONICA FINANCE LTD
Area Sales Manager - Machinery Loan(Delhi ,Faridabad & Ghaziabad)
Permanent · Faridabad
IOTECHWORLD AVIGATION PVT LTD
Production Manager Engineer (Design & Development)
Permanent · Gurugram
CLASSIC SEARCH PVT LTD
Manager Production
Permanent · Bengaluru
CLASSIC SEARCH PVT LTD
Manager Production
Permanent · Bengaluru
SWASTIKA INVESTMART LTD
Opening For Branch Manager/Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Raipur
PARAISO REALTY PVT LTD
Sales Manager /Associate / Senior Associate - Real Estate Sales
Permanent · Lucknow
By
Reuters
Published
Oct 6, 2009
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

Metro shareholder Beisheim quits pool as planned

By
Reuters
Published
Oct 6, 2009

FRANKFURT, Oct 6 (Reuters) - Otto Beisheim Group separated its 18.5 percent stake in Metro (MEOG.DE) from an investor pool as of Oct. 1 without reducing its investment in the world's fourth-largest retailer, Metro said on Tuesday 6 October.


Otto Beisheim, 85, quit a shareholder pact with the Haniel and Schmidt-Ruthenbeck families, which had together controlled about 66 percent of Metro. Otto Beisheim Group wanted to manage its holdings independently, it said last month.

Tuesday (6 October)'s voting rights statement showed the implementation of what had already been announced in September and none of the parties involved had changed their stake in Metro, a spokesman for the German retailer said.

The Haniel and Schmidt-Ruthenbeck families hold 47.41 percent in Metro via the investor pact and the Schmidt-Ruthenbeck clan separately holds another 2.6 percent, Haniel said. Thus, together the families hold 50.01 percent.

Metro shares were up 2.6 percent at 38.21 euros by 1217 GMT, outperforming a 1.6 percent rise in Germany's blue-chip DAX index .GDAXI. (Reporting by Eva Kuehnen, Editing by Michael Shields and Dan Lalor)

© Thomson Reuters 2021 All rights reserved.

Tags :
Others
Retail