×
166
Fashion Jobs
ADD UR CO LLP
Production Manager
Permanent · Chennai
HR CAPITAL CONSULTING
General Manager Operations- Garment Export
Permanent · National Capital Region
THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES
Production Manager/ Manufacturing/ Engineering/ Engineer/ Production
Permanent · National Capital Region
ADD UR CO LLP
Production Manager
Permanent · Chennai
ADD UR CO LLP
Logistics Manager
Permanent · Chennai
PEEPAL HR ASSOCIATES (OPC) PVT LTD
Ceo Textile Business (Please Read The jd Before Applying)
Permanent · Hyderabad
VERUSCHKA
Social Media And PR Specialist
Permanent · MUMBAI
VERUSCHKA
E-Commerce Manager
Permanent · MUMBAI
H&M
E-Commerce Commercial Manager
Permanent · NEW DELHI
H&M
Area Facility Manager
Permanent · NEW DELHI
SAROJ JALAN
Marketing Strategist
Permanent · KOLKATA
ADD UR CO LLP
Production Manager
Permanent · Chennai
THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES
Production Manager/ Supervisor/ Incharge
Permanent · Pune
PUMA
Manager - Digital Marketing
Permanent · Bengaluru
THE BANYAN HR CONSULTS
Brand Manager For Leading Women's Wear Garments CO at Coimbatore
Permanent · Coimbatore
GLAN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
Senior Buyer Lingerie (Knits Western Wear) - Retail Brand
Permanent · GURUGRAM
JOB INDIA
Asst. Manager E-Com Operations (Garments Retail) Gurgaon
Permanent · Faridabad
VASTRAKALA EXPORTS
Quality Manager
Permanent · CHENNAI
MINT AND MILK COMMUNICATIONS
Senior Account Executive
Permanent · MUMBAI
PUMA
Manager- Buying (Apparel)
Permanent · Bengaluru
PUMA
Manager- Business Intelligence
Permanent · Bengaluru
PUMA
Manager- Trade Compliance
Permanent · Bengaluru
By
AFP
Published
Apr 18, 2013
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

KKR takes controlling stake in Sandro, Maje and Claudie Pierlot

By
AFP
Published
Apr 18, 2013

American investment fund KKR has confirmed that it has acquired a controlling stake in SMCP, the group that owns French brands Sandro, Maje and Claudie Pierlot.

KKR have taken 65% stake in the group, with top management at SMCP keeping the remaining 35%. Exact figures of the deal were not disclosed. Evelyne Chétrite, president of SMCP, has said that her ambition is to create a “global leader in the affordable luxury segment”. Launched in 2010, the affordable luxury brand was put up for sale in September 2012, two years after L Capital (LVMH) took a stake in the company. The company has opened 69 points of sale in North America in just 18 months, has five store in Hong Kong and will be opening a further two boutiques in Shanghai in July.

Copyright © 2022 AFP. All rights reserved. All information displayed in this section (dispatches, photographs, logos) are protected by intellectual property rights owned by Agence France-Presse. As a consequence you may not copy, reproduce, modify, transmit, publish, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the contents of this section without the prior written consent of Agence France-Presses.