×
201
Fashion Jobs
NAGA LIMITED
Manager - Production
Permanent · Dindigul
UBRIGHT INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD
Senior Sales Manager 20+ Lakh p.a
Permanent · Pune
JIO
jc Home Lead - Coimbatore & Tiruppur - Sales Manager
Permanent · Tiruppur
ERIS LIFESCIENCES LIMITED
Area Business Manager (Generics)
Permanent · Ahmedabad
DIGIKREDIT FINANCE
Requirement For Sales Manager :: Ahmedabad
Permanent · Ahmedabad
KHOSLA MACHINES PVT. LTD.
Sales Manager-North
Permanent · Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar
TRACKON COURIER
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Vapi
AVANTOR
Area Sales Manager || Patna/Ranchi
Permanent · Ranchi
BDO INDIA LLP
Cnc Manager Production Manager Minimum 14 Yrs to 18 Yrs
Permanent · Chennai
KENT RO SYSTEMS
Corporate Sales Manager
Permanent · Chennai
AS
Opening For Production Manager in Leading Sweets Mfg Company
Permanent · Thane
CENTURY PLYBOARDS (I) LIMITED
Area Sales Manager - Ahmedabad
Permanent · Ahmedabad
SRL DIAGNOSTICS
Territory Development Manager
Permanent · Prayagraj
NATURELAND ORGANIC FOODS PRIVATE LIMITED
Area Sales Manager (Maharashtra)
Permanent · Mumbai
NATURELAND ORGANIC FOODS PRIVATE LIMITED
Area Sales Manager (Madhya Pradesh)
Permanent · Indore
GRAND CHEMICAL WORKS
Area Sales Manager- Jaipur & Lucknow
Permanent · Lucknow
KISHOR EXPORTS
Qam - Quality Assurance Manager For Garment Exports Company
Permanent · Ranchi
MARC LABORATORIES LTD.
Field Sales Officer/Area Business Manager / Regional Business Manager
Permanent · Varanasi
JAYPEE BROTHERS MEDICAL PUBLISHERS PVT LTD.
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Prayagraj
RUDRAKSHA CERAMICS PRIVATE LIMITED
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Pune
PROPERTYXPO.COM
Area Sales Manager| Real Estate Portfolio Management | Gurgaon
Permanent · Gurugram
SAHIBANDHU FINTECH SERVICES LIMITED
Area Sales Manager - Sahibandhu
Permanent · New Delhi
Published
Apr 16, 2019
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

TCNS Clothing plans domestic, international expansion

Published
Apr 16, 2019

Women’s apparel maker TCNS Clothing Co Ltd is looking to strengthen its retail presence in India and plans to add around 70 to 80 stores during this fiscal year.
 

TCNS Clothing plans domestic, international expansion


TCNS Clothing which retails its garments under three brands W, Aurelia and Wishful will also be expanding in overseas markets through online and offline models.
 
The company will continue to focus on physical expansion this fiscal as it contributes around 90 percent to its overall sales with the remaining 10 percent coming from online sales. TCNS total sales for the nine month period this fiscal was Rs 863 crore ($124.4 million) with a net profit was Rs 99 crore.

“We have plans to open about 70-80 exclusive brand outlets in the current fiscal for both W and Aurelia. At present, we have stores in countries such as Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Mauritius but we are expanding our international presence through online as well as offline modes. Online currently contributes about 10 percent of the revenue,” Aarti Ahuja, marketing head at TCNS Clothing, told exchange4media.
 
TCNS Clothing currently has over 400 exclusive brand outlets across India for its various brands as well as 1,305 large format store outlets and 1,361 multi-brand outlets.

Copyright © 2022 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.