×
213
Fashion Jobs
ADIDAS
Senior Tech Project Manager
Permanent · GURUGRAM
CORPORATE MANPOWER
Requirement - Operations Manager
Permanent · Kolkata
DR LAL PATHLABS
Area Sales Manager - Vijayawada
Permanent · Vijayawada
SNAPSEAARCH
sr Production Manager For Hyderabad _api
Permanent · Hyderabad
ALLEGIS GROUP
Opening For Sales Manager - Chennai
Permanent · Chennai
GOODWEAR FASHIONS
Fresh Trainee Customer Service
Permanent · NEW DELHI
ADIDAS
Manager HR
Permanent · BENGALURU
SV MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
dy. Manager/ Shift in Charge - Production - Indore
Permanent · Indore
UNISON INTERNATIONAL CONSULTING
Garment Technician
Permanent · National Capital Region
WAYCOOL FOODS AND PRODUCTS
Area Sales Manager/ Sales Officer
Permanent · Chennai
VAMSHA RETAIL VENTURES
Foor Manager - Retail Garment Showroom
Permanent · Mayiladuthurai
VAMSHA RETAIL VENTURES
Branch Manager - Retail Garment Showroom
Permanent · Mayiladuthurai
HERITAGE FOODS
Required Area Sales Manager - Vijayawada @ Heritage Foods Ltd
Permanent · Vijayawada
RASHMI GROUP MUMBAI
Sales Managers/ Executives (Real Estate) Location: Vasai
Permanent · Mumbai
DTDC EXPRESS
Sales Manager
Permanent · National Capital Region
RJCUBE STAFFING SOLUTIONS
Senior Garment Technician For Buying House, Noida Sector 59
Permanent · Noida
HIRING PLUS HR SOLUTION
Icici / Sales Manager / Home Loan ,
Permanent · Vadodara
TALENT CORNER HR SERVICES
Production Manager
Permanent · Bhiwandi
ABS HR SOLUTIONS
Asst. Manager Forecasting, Merchandising &Scm For Beauty Brand(Gurgaon
Permanent · National Capital Region
MANPOWERGROUP SERVICES INDIA
Unit Sales Manager-Field
Permanent · Chennai
SUPER PLAS WASTE MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Production Manager
Permanent · National Capital Region
AFT RECRUITERS
Hiring For Ecommerce Manager For Apparel Company, Jaipur
Permanent · Jaipur
Published
Oct 12, 2022
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

Tata to triple Zoya jewellery stores by 2027

Published
Oct 12, 2022

Tata Group plans to triple its brick-and-mortar stores for its jewellery brand Zoya by 2027 to reach a total of 15 outlets. The business predicts rising demand for luxury goods both in the country and beyond and ultimately plans to make Zoya a global label. 

A necklace, ring, earrings, and bangle from Zoya - Zoya- Facebook


The business has earmarked an investment of around $3.64 million for each brick-and-mortar Zoya store it plans to open, ET Bureau reported. As well as flagship stores, Titan plans to open ‘Zoya gallery’ shop-in-shops inside a number of its Tanishq jewellery stores and aims to reach a total of 15 shop-in-shops by the end of the 2023 calendar year. 
 
“There is a lot of latent demand for luxury from India and high net-worth individuals are going to explode,” Titan Company’s chief executive officer Ajoy Chawla told Bloomberg in an interview. “This is just the beginning for luxury… We have forayed overseas with Tanishq in the Middle East and US recently and we will use that experience to plan a global move for Zoya. Ultimately, the plan is to create a global brand with an Indian soul.” 

Titan is India’s largest jewellery retailer and the business counts around 90% of its sales from jewellery and the remaining 10% from its watches, perfumes, and eyewear segments. Titan’s jewellery brands comprise Tanishq, Mia, Zoya, and Caratlane. 

Copyright © 2023 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.