×
424
Fashion Jobs
HINDCO RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS
Production Manager| Leading Plastic Manufacturing Company| Umbergaon
Permanent · Navsari
HINDCO RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS
Production Manager| Leading Polythread Manufacturing Company| Ranchi
Permanent · Ranchi
ENGGSERVICES2INDIA
Production Quality Manager - Immediate Requirement
Permanent · Bengaluru
DIASORIN HEALTHCARE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Hyderabad
METROPOLIS HEALTHCARE
Territory Sales Manager @ Mumbai
Permanent · Mumbai
GTROPY SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
Direct Sales Manager - Faridabad
Permanent · Faridabad
METROPOLIS HEALTHCARE
Territory Sales Manager @Amravati/Nagpur/Aurangabad
Permanent · Nagpur
AAVAS FINANCIERS LIMITED
Area Sales Manager | Home Loan | Delhi
Permanent · Pune
RAJ RAJESHWARI SPICE FOODS LTD.
Area Sales Manager/Senior Sales Officer Required
Permanent · Bareilly
PARK RETAIL MARKETING PVT LTD
Job Opening For Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Pune
ALUDECOR LAMINATION PVT LTD
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Rohtak
INFEXN LABORATORIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Area Sales Manager - Diagnostic / Healthcare
Permanent · Pune
ALUDECOR LAMINATION PVT LTD
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Vijayawada
RELIABLE CLOTHING PVT. LTD
Opening For Business Head (Garment Export)
Permanent · Mumbai
ALUDECOR LAMINATION PVT LTD
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Hyderabad
ALUDECOR LAMINATION PVT LTD
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Kochi
RISHABH IMPEX
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Northeast India
NATURES ESSENCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Area Sales Manager- Punjab(Ludhiana)
Permanent · Ludhiana
ALUDECOR LAMINATION PVT LTD
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Noida
ALUDECOR LAMINATION PVT LTD
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Coimbatore
ALOK INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Social Compliance- (Manager/sr. Manager)
Permanent · Mumbai
FINO PAYMENTS BANK
Territory Sales Manager - Merchant & Distributor Onboarding - Punjab
Permanent · Patiala
By
Fibre2Fashion
Published
Oct 20, 2021
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

Reliance Retail acquires 52 percent stake in Ritu Kumar’s company

By
Fibre2Fashion
Published
Oct 20, 2021

The retail arm of Reliance Industries, Reliance Retail Ventures Limited (RRVL) led by Isha Ambani, has announced the acquisition of 52 percent stake in Ritika Private Limited, Indian fashion designer Ritu Kumar’s company. 


Ritu Kumar


Reliance also recently acquired a 40 percent stake in fashion designer Manish Malhotra's MM Styles Private Limited.

Everstone, a Singapore-based private equity firm, held 35 percent stake in Ritika Pvt Ltd, which was acquired by RRVL back in 2014 for $16.6 million. The company has now bought another 17 percent in the label to bring its total share to 52 percent.

Ritu Kumar, one of India’s oldest design houses with more than 800 employees, comprises three brands: the classic ‘Ritu Kumar’, edgy, global and fashion forward ‘Label by Ritu Kumar’ and bridal couture line ‘Ri’. It currently has over 50 stores in India.

Copyright © 2021 Fibre2Fashion. All rights reserved.