×
291
Fashion Jobs
DRONE HR SOLUTIONS
Production Manager - Tractor Parts Mfg (Urgently Required)
Permanent · Chandigarh
HENKEL ADHESIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Spec Customer Service Back Office IN
Permanent · NAVI MUMBAI
HENKEL ADHESIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Product Line Manager Packaging Imea
Permanent · NAVI MUMBAI
HENKEL CEO
Sap Fico Consultant
Permanent · BENGALURU
HENKEL CEO
Sap Production & Quality Management – Support Engineer - Gtc
Permanent · BENGALURU
HENKEL DX
Cloud Identity Consultant - Directory Services
Permanent · BENGALURU
HENKEL ADHESIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Supply Chain Analyst Imea
Permanent · NAVI MUMBAI
PUMA
Legal Counsel
Permanent · Bengaluru
HRD HOUSE
Area Sales Manager (1st Line)-Pharma - Cardio - Amritsar hq
Permanent · Amritsar
HRD HOUSE
Area Sales Manager (1st Line)-Pharma - Cardio - Amritsar hq
Permanent · Amritsar
POWER JOB CREATIONS
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Mumbai
MAICO VENTILATION PVT LTD
Area Sales Manager - Hyderabad
Permanent · Hyderabad
EXTRAMARKS EDUCATION
Area Sales Manager - B2B Sales/School Sales
Permanent · Mangaluru
OASIS
Area Sales Manager For Food Processing Company - Pune
Permanent · Pune
OASIS
Area Sales Manager - Mumbai (Only From Fmgc)
Permanent · Thane
LEVI'S
IT Project Manager
Permanent · Bengaluru
VUCA CONSULTING
Area Sales Manager-Oem
Permanent · Bangarapet
CRESCENDO GLOBAL LEADERSHIP HIRING INDIA
Area Sales Manager | Personal/Hair Care | Chennai (2-5 Years)
Permanent · Chennai
MUTHOOT FINCORP (MFL)
Area Manager-Chirala
Permanent · Chirala
SCHEVARAN LABORATORIES
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Pune
KONE
Vacancy For Production Manager-Chennai
Permanent · Chennai
KHS LG INNOVATION & ENGINEERING
Sales Manager
Permanent · Navi Mumbai
Published
Oct 11, 2019
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

Puma India to continue investing in retail expansion

Published
Oct 11, 2019

Global sportswear brand Puma continues to remain bullish about the Indian market and will continue investing in offline expansion despite the slowdown, the managing director of Puma India said in an interview.
 

Puma India to continue investing in retail expansion - Virat Kohli- Facebook


Puma recently opened its first experience centre in the country in the city of Bengaluru. The store will offer customization services, original Formula 1 simulators and an interactive screen to place orders.
 
The experience centre in Bengaluru is Puma’s second globally; it had opened its first centre in Manhattan’s Fifth Avenue.

“Bengaluru is a cosmopolitan city with a lot of young people, first-jobbers and small-town migrants which is our target consumer. Online retail needs a different set of requirements like large catalogues and quick deliveries. In offline retail, experience is the most important factor. Customer interaction, engagement and solve using technology are key,” Abhishek Ganguly managing director of Puma India told the Economic Times.
 
“We have not been affected by the economic slowdown. We have always been mindful of our expansion Our stores are growing at 30 percent and we have had a strong growth compared to last year. We are bullish about India and will continue to invest in retail,” added Ganguly.
 
Puma currently has 365 stores in the country and generates around 77 percent of its sales from its offline stores with the remaining 23 percent coming from online.

Copyright © 2023 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.