×
163
Fashion Jobs
L'OREAL GROUP
Sales Executive - Professional Division - Bhopal
Permanent · Bhopal
L'OREAL GROUP
Executive - Sales Cpd - Bhatinda (n)
Permanent · Bathinda
L'OREAL GROUP
Sales Executive - Cpd - Bhatinda
Permanent · Bathinda
L'OREAL GROUP
Area Sales Manager, Cpd - Chandigarh
Permanent · Chandigarh
HEALTHKART
Area Sales Manager- Healthkart - Lucknow, Agra, Gwalior
Permanent · Lucknow
HALONIX TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
Area Sales Manager - Lighting Retail Sales (Rajkot)
Permanent · Rajkot
CENTURY PLYBOARDS (I) LIMITED
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Aurangabad
ELECTRONICA FINANCE LTD
Area Sales Manager - Bangalore Machinery Loan
Permanent · Bengaluru
NANDANI CREATION LTD
Production Manager
Permanent · Jaipur
ELECTRONICA FINANCE LTD
Area Sales Manager - Kolhapur Machinery Loan
Permanent · Kolhapur
DIAMOND RETAIL INDIA
Hiring For Sales Officer/Area Sales Manager (Jharkhand All District)
Permanent · Ranchi
CELEKT GADGETS LLP(A UNIT OF CELKON IMPLEX LTD).
Area Sales Manager / Executive (Male or Female)
Permanent · Adilabad(U)
ACME SERVICES
Sales & Marketing Manager For a Leading Apparel Company
Permanent · Mumbai
DIAMOND RETAIL INDIA
Hiring For Sales Officer/Area Sales Manager (Bihar All District)
Permanent · Katihar
HEALTHKART
Area Sales Manager- Healthkart - Lucknow, Agra, Gwalior
Permanent · Lucknow
DIAMOND RETAIL INDIA
Hiring For Sales Officer/Area Sales Manager (Rajasthan) All District
Permanent · Kota
DIAMOND RETAIL INDIA
Hiring For Sales Officer/Area Sales Manager (Uttar Pradesh)
Permanent · Gorakhpur
KALPA ELECTRIKAL PVT. LTD
Hiring Assistant Production Manager- Transformers/ Switchgear Industry
Permanent · Bengaluru
MEDLEY PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
Area Sales Manager - Delhi, Jodhpur & Kota
Permanent · Kota
MEDLEY PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
District Sales Manager - Calicut
Permanent · Kozhikode
CHOLAMANDALAM INVESTMENT & FINANCE
Area Sales Manager - Sme / Lap (Mumbai)
Permanent · Mumbai
CENTURY PLYBOARDS (I) LIMITED
Project Sales Manager
Permanent · Thiruvananthapuram
Published
Apr 7, 2021
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

Juicy Chemistry plans to strengthen offline presence

Published
Apr 7, 2021

Coimbatore-based personal care brand Juicy Chemistry is planning to strengthen its retail presence in key metros across the country on the back of its latest fund raise.
 

Juicy Chemistry plans to strengthen offline presence - Juicy Chemistry


The brand will open eight to ten retail stores in key metros Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Pune in the coming months to boost its sales, the Businessline reported.
 
Currently, online contributes 95 percent to Juicy Chemistry’s sales while the remaining 5 percent comes through the offline channels.

Along with its offline expansion, Juicy Chemistry is also looking to ramp up its online network with an aim to go international in the coming year. The brand is targeting the U.S., Europe, and the Middle East for its international expansion.
 
Last month, Juicy Chemistry had raised $6.3 million (Rs 45.8 crore) in a Series A funding round led by Belgium-based investment firm Verlinvest.
 
Juicy Chemistry was set up by Pritish Asher and Megha Asher in 2014. It sells over 100 skincare products and claims to be an organic- and natural products-focused beauty brand. It competes with brands such as Nykaa, MyGlamm, Sugar Cosmetics, Plum, Purplle, and Mamaearth, among others.

Copyright © 2021 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.