×
525
Fashion Jobs
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Territory Manager- Dth Sales -Hoshiarpur
Permanent · Hoshiarpur
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Territory Manager- Dth Sales -Barnala
Permanent · Barnala
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Territory Manager- Dth Sales -Faridkot
Permanent · Faridkot
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Territory Manager- Dth Sales -Kapurthla
Permanent · Kapurthala
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Territory Manager- Dth Sales - Koppal And Gadag
Permanent · Koppal
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Cluster Manager- Dth Sales - Rajkot
Permanent · Rajkot
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Territory Manager- Dth Sales - Chhatrapur
Permanent · Ganjam
URBAN AVENUES LLP
Immediate Joiner in Real Estate Sales Executive/ Sales Manager
Permanent · Noida
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Territory Manager- Dth Sales -Bikaner
Permanent · Bikaner
R AND R SALONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Requirement of Area Manager
Permanent · Bengaluru
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Territory Manager- Dth Sales -Thane
Permanent · Thane
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Cluster Manager- Dth Sales - Nagpur
Permanent · Nagpur
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Cluster Manager- Dth Sales - Kurnool
Permanent · Kurnool
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Territory Manager- Dth Sales -Amravati
Permanent · Amravati
CHOLAMANDALAM INVESTMENT & FINANCE
Area Sales Manager - (Lap / Sme)
Permanent · Kanchipuram
RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD
Hiring For Territory Sales Manager(Tsm)
Permanent · Khammam
RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD
Hiring For Territory Sales Manager(Tsm)
Permanent · Nandyala
CHOLAMANDALAM INVESTMENT & FINANCE
Regional Sales Manager - Lap / Sme
Permanent · Ahmedabad
PRIME ASSETS REALTY PRIVATE LIMITED
Sales Team Leader/ Sales Manager
Permanent · Pune
HARMONY PLASTICS PVT. LTD.
Manager / sr Manger/ dy General Manager (Production)-Udaipur
Permanent · Udaipur
ESS KAY FINCORP LIMITED
Urgently Hiring For Area Sales Manager For Vehicle Division
Permanent · Vadodara
JKM HR SOLUTIONS
Production Manager, Plastic Injection Moulding Auto, Bawal, 70k Ctc
Permanent · Rewari
Published
Aug 21, 2019
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

India Circus partners with Myntra to strengthen online presence

Published
Aug 21, 2019

Godrej & Boyce's retail brand India Circus by Krsnaa Mehta has partnered with Flipkart-owned fashion etailer Myntra to strengthen its online presence in the Indian market.
 

India Circus partners with Myntra to strengthen online presence - India Circus


India Circus will sell its accessories, wall arts, home décor, and fashion products on the e-commerce platform Myntra offering over 800 products.
 
Commenting on this association with Myntra, Krsnaa Mehta, founder & executive director at India Circus in a statement said, "We are thrilled to have had a successful launch on Myntra. The journey has been joyfully challenging. Our presence on Myntra is a step towards the omni-channel presence of India Circus. The response so far has been fabulous."

India Circus is also looking to strengthen its retail presence across India and plans to open 40 stores by 2020 eyeing revenue of Rs 300 crore ($42 million).
 
The brand currently has five stores in leading metros like Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. It generates revenue of Rs 35 crore from its offline and online sales.
 
Online sales contribute around 60 percent to the company’s overall revenue with the remaining 40 percent coming from its offline stores.

Copyright © 2021 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.