×
482
Fashion Jobs
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Territory Manager- Dth Sales -Koppal And Gadag
Permanent · Koppal
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Territory Manager- Dth Sales -Gadwal
Permanent · Gadwal
URBAN AVENUES LLP
Immediate Joiner in Real Estate Sales Executive/ Sales Manager
Permanent · Noida
OPPO
Area Sales Manager _Asm up East
Permanent · Jhansi
OPPO
Area Sales Manager _Asm up East
Permanent · Jhansi
INDIA SHELTER FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED
Area Branch Manager
Permanent · Chennai
JOB INDIA
Area Sales Manager- Operations (Garment Retails)
Permanent · Gurugram
PEOPLE ALLIANCE WORKFORCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Merchandising Manager/Quality Manager - Garments Manufacturing Company
Permanent · Bhiwandi
PEOPLE ALLIANCE WORKFORCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Officer Hrbp / Business HR For Garment/Textile/Apparel Industry
Permanent · Bengaluru
AAVAS FINANCIERS LIMITED
Area Sales Manager | Home Loan | Mumbai
Permanent · Bengaluru
BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Territory Manager- Dth Sales - Rajahmundry
Permanent · Rajahmundry
ZYDUS WELLNESS
Zydus Wellness - Factory Manager - Sikkim Plant
Permanent · Atlanta
ANUSHÉ PIRANI
Social Media & Fashion Communications
Permanent · MUMBAI
HARSH CLEAN DHAN PVT. LTD
Area Sales Manager (Modern Trade Sales) For North East
Permanent · Guwahati
RANDSTAD INDIA PVT LTD
Area Sales Manager (Consumer Durable Industry)
Permanent · Mumbai
AVRO INDIA LIMITED
Area Sales Manager- Ludhiana, Amritsar/ mP-Indore, Bhopal
Permanent · Ludhiana
AVRO INDIA LIMITED
Area Sales Manager- Ludhiana, Amritsar/ mP-Indore, Bhopal
Permanent · Ludhiana
SOSYO HAJOORI BEVERAGES PRIVATE LIMITED
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Mumbai
VIKRAM TEA PROCESSOR PVT LTD
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Ahmedabad
HERITAGE FOODS INDIA
Area Sales Manager(Hyderabad & Vijayawada) @ Hfl
Permanent · Hyderabad
NASH INDUSTRIES (I) PVT. LTD.
Production Manager Position With Nash Industries-Pune
Permanent · Pune
ACCELERATE SOCIAL WELFARE FOUNDATION
Area Sales Manager
Permanent · Noida
Published
Jun 19, 2019
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

Godrej retail brand India Circus eyes revenue of Rs 300 crore by FY20

Published
Jun 19, 2019

Godrej & Boyce's retail brand India Circus is looking to strengthen its retail presence across India by opening 40 stores by 2020 eyeing revenue of Rs 300 crore ($43.2 million).
 

India Circus eyes revenue of Rs 300 crore by FY20 - India Circus - Facebook


The home decor, design and lifestyle brand was launched by Krsnaa Mehta in 2012 and currently has five stores in leading metros. It currently generates revenue of Rs 35 crore from its offline and online sales.
 
The brand is also looking to partner with online retailers to further boost its online sales. Online sales contribute around 60 percent to the company’s overall revenue with the remaining 40 percent coming from its offline stores.

"Our current revenue is Rs 35 crore and we are working towards achieving a Rs 300 crore revenue by 2020 and Rs 700 crore by 2025," India Circus founder and executive director Krsnaa Mehta told PTI.
 
"Currently we have five stores in total, two in Mumbai, one each in Chennai, Bengaluru, and Kolkata. We are looking at a company owned, company-operated and franchise model to expand our presence across cities. Our aim is to have 40 stores by 2020, which is almost over one store per month," he added.
 
Talking about the company’s online expansion plans, Mehta said, “We want omni-channel presence. Currently, we are looking at market places and premium partnerships with online players like Amazon, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry and other players in the space.”

Copyright © 2021 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.