×
247
Fashion Jobs
RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD
Hiring For Sales Officer : Reliance Retail - Ajio Business
Permanent · HALDWANI
RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD
Hiring For Sales Officer : Reliance Retail - Ajio Business
Permanent · Aligarh
SREEDHARA TEXTILES PRIVATE LIMITED
Deputy Manager - Fabric
Permanent · COIMBATORE
PANACEA VENCER
we Have Opening For Accounts Manager & Finance Manger For Garments
Permanent · COIMBATORE
JOBZ DADDY
Category Head For Home Decor of The Top Most Designer of India
Permanent · GURUGRAM
SMART SOURCE
Manager Market Place - Leading Fashion Retail - Bangalore
Permanent · Bengaluru
NCDI PLACEMENT CONSULTANCY
Accounts Executive For Retail Industry
Permanent · Lucknow
NCDI PLACEMENT CONSULTANCY
Customer Relationship Managere For Retail Industry
Permanent · LUCKNOW
PRIME PLACEMENT AND MANPOWER SERVICES
International Sales Executive - Female - Khokhra - Ahmedabad
Permanent · Ahmedabad
MIRRAW.COM
Production Manager | Mirraw
Permanent · MUMBAI
LIFESTYLE BRANDS
Senior Executive - Accounts - Bangalore
Permanent · BENGALURU
LIFESTYLE BRANDS
Area Manager-Projects Execution (Telangana &Amp; Andra Pradesh)-Hyderabad
Permanent · BENGALURU
LIFESTYLE BRANDS
Brand Financial Manager - Bangalore
Permanent · BENGALURU
LIFESTYLE BRANDS
Brand Training Manager, Planet Fashion - Bangalore
Permanent · BENGALURU
HECTOR AND STREAK CONSULTING PVT LTD
Assistant Manager Production - Textile,Fabrics,Plastic,
Permanent · NASHIK
HECTOR AND STREAK CONSULTING PVT LTD
Manager Accounts - For a Manufacturing Company in Mumbai
Permanent · Mumbai
GENIUS CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Warehouse Manager in a Leading Garments Manufacturing Company
Permanent · Kolkata
GENIUS CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Digital Marketing Executive@ Hiring is Going on
Permanent · Kolkata
SUPER FASHION
HR Manager / sr. HR Manager (For Garments Industry)
Permanent · Faridabad
SUPER FASHION
General Manager Production / Production Manager (Knits Garments)
Permanent · Faridabad
CAREERPLUS PLACEMENTS PRIVATE LIMITED
Opening-Head Production - Leather Bag @Chennai
Permanent · Chennai
RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD
Cluster Merchant
Permanent · COIMBATORE

Club Factory supports Indian government customs stance, plans to invest in India operations

Published
today Nov 28, 2019
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

Chinese fast fashion retailer Club Factory has voiced its support for the Union Government’s proposed plan to stop shipments to India marked as “gifts” and maintains that it adheres to Indian customs regulations and does not import from China.

Club Factory plans to expand its product selection on its Indian e-commerce platform - Club Factory- Facebook


"We think the Indian government is looking to protect the rights of sellers and buyers and build a healthy e-commerce ecosystem via the new policy,” Club Factory’s founder Vincent Lou told ET Retail. “We are completely aligned with this policy and believe in facilitating a level playing field which will only benefit the industry in the long term."

Club Factory was implicated in the recent customs scandal when Indian officials seized numerous shipments from China allegedly avoiding customs duty. The brand maintains that it does not import items from China to sell in India. Club Factory’s sellers on its India platform are 70% small and medium sized businesses based in India and the other 30% are larger sized Indian businesses, according to Lou. 

The brand also plans to invest an undisclosed amount in the Indian market where it is seeing sizeable growth. “We are looking to make significant investments in warehousing, delivery, technology and marketing to strengthen our presence further by scaling up operations in an endeavour to further connect with masses across the country,” said Lou.

Copyright © 2020 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.