×
166
Fashion Jobs
RJCUBE STAFFING SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Merchandising Manager For Garments Buying House, Noida
Permanent · Noida
ADD UR CO LLP
Production Manager
Permanent · Chennai
HR CAPITAL CONSULTING
General Manager Operations- Garment Export
Permanent · National Capital Region
THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES
Production Manager/ Manufacturing/ Engineering/ Engineer/ Production
Permanent · National Capital Region
ADD UR CO LLP
Production Manager
Permanent · Chennai
ADD UR CO LLP
Logistics Manager
Permanent · Chennai
PEEPAL HR ASSOCIATES (OPC) PVT LTD
Ceo Textile Business (Please Read The jd Before Applying)
Permanent · Hyderabad
VERUSCHKA
Social Media And PR Specialist
Permanent · MUMBAI
VERUSCHKA
E-Commerce Manager
Permanent · MUMBAI
H&M
E-Commerce Commercial Manager
Permanent · NEW DELHI
H&M
Area Facility Manager
Permanent · NEW DELHI
SAROJ JALAN
Marketing Strategist
Permanent · KOLKATA
ADD UR CO LLP
Production Manager
Permanent · Chennai
THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES
Production Manager/ Supervisor/ Incharge
Permanent · Pune
PUMA
Manager - Digital Marketing
Permanent · Bengaluru
THE BANYAN HR CONSULTS
Brand Manager For Leading Women's Wear Garments CO at Coimbatore
Permanent · Coimbatore
GLAN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
Senior Buyer Lingerie (Knits Western Wear) - Retail Brand
Permanent · GURUGRAM
JOB INDIA
Asst. Manager E-Com Operations (Garments Retail) Gurgaon
Permanent · Faridabad
VASTRAKALA EXPORTS
Quality Manager
Permanent · CHENNAI
MINT AND MILK COMMUNICATIONS
Senior Account Executive
Permanent · MUMBAI
PUMA
Manager- Buying (Apparel)
Permanent · Bengaluru
PUMA
Manager- Business Intelligence
Permanent · Bengaluru
Published
Jul 8, 2022
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

Bummer sees three-fold growth in six months, eyes Rs 5 crore revenue by year-end

Published
Jul 8, 2022

Innerwear startup Bummer has grown threefold over the past six months and has a monthly revenue target of Rs 5 crore by the end of the year. The brand is in talks to raise fresh funding to expand its eco-friendly offering. 

Colourful innerwear by Bummer - Bummer- Facebook


Bummer has seen swift growth in sales of its sustainable innerwear and expects the trend to continue this fiscal, the business announced in a statement on July 6, ET Retail reported. The brand currently gets around 60% of its sales from metro locations and the remaining 40% from Tier 2 cities. 

The direct-to-customer business is currently in talks with investors to raise around $1.5 million to aid its continued expansion plans. To date, Bummer has held two $180,000 funding rounds with Singapore-based Beenext and also raised Rs 75 lakh on Indian television show Shark Tank. 

Bummer retails a range of colourful, printed innerwear for both men and women. The brand describes itself as eco-friendly because its manufacturing process uses 47% less water compared to common practices which reduces its carbon footprint by 18% compared to cotton production figures. Currently retailing online, Bummer is considering expanding into brick-and-mortar retail but would favour ‘experiential stores’ over traditional over-the-counter outlets, according to the business. 

Copyright © 2022 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.