×
134
Fashion Jobs
NIKE
Lead Product Management – ed&a, Icc, India
Permanent · Bengaluru
NIKE
India Sports Marketing Manager
Permanent · Bengaluru
NIKE
Senior Dynamic Application Security Tester – Cis, Icc, India
Permanent · Bengaluru
PUMA
Senior Manager - Golf Sales (Cpg-Cobra Puma Golf)
Permanent · Bengaluru
PUMA
Manager - Accounts Payable
Permanent · Bengaluru
PUMA
Senior Manager – Teamsport Sales
Permanent · Bengaluru
NIKE
Lead Technical Product Manager – p&m, Icc, India
Permanent · Bengaluru
PUMA
Manager – Customer Reconciliation And Accounts
Permanent · Bengaluru
PUMA
Manager – Warehouse Operations (Ecommerce)
Permanent · Gurugram
NIKE
Lead Product Manager, India – ed&a Icc
Permanent · Bengaluru
PVH
Manager, Business Solutions
Permanent · Bengaluru
NIKE
Senior Product Manager - Enterprise Service Management (Esm), India – Tech Ops Icc
Permanent · Bengaluru
NIKE
Identity And Access Management (Iam) Security Operations Engineer, India – Cis Icc
Permanent · Bengaluru
NIKE
Expert Security Incident Coordinator, India – Cis Icc
Permanent · Bengaluru
NIKE
Senior Security Engineer, India – Cis Icc
Permanent · Bengaluru
NIKE
Director of Engineering , Retail Commerce – Consumer Marketplace, Icc, India
Permanent · Bengaluru
BROADCAST THE COMPANY
Digital Marketing Internship
Internship · MUMBAI
NIKE
Senior Software Engineer Iii – Retail Commerce Pos, India - Consumer & Marketplace Icc
Permanent · Bengaluru
NIKE
Senior Software Engineer ii – Retail Commerce Pos, India - Consumer & Marketplace Icc
Permanent · Bengaluru
SHAYA BY CARATLANE
Merchandiser & Planner
Internship · MUMBAI
NIKE
Senior Software Engineer Iii, India – Marketing Technology Icc
Permanent · Bengaluru
SS HOMME - SARAH & SANDEEP
Marketing And PR Intern
Internship · MUMBAI
Published
Mar 1, 2021
Reading time
2 minutes
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

ABFRL partners with designer Tarun Tahiliani to launch new brand

Published
Mar 1, 2021

India’s leading fashion company, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited (ABFRL), has signed a strategic partnership with designer Tarun Tahiliani to launch a contemporary men’s ethnic wear brand.


ABFRL partners with designer Tarun Tahiliani to launch new brand - Tarun Tahiliani- Facebook


As part of the deal, ABFRL will hold 80 percent stake in the new entity, while Tarun Tahiliani will hold the remaining 20 percent. Additionally, ABFRL will also acquire 33 percent stake in the existing luxury couture business of Tarun Tahiliani.

The new brand aims to open more than 250 stores across the country over the next five years and plans to launch the first set of retail stores by September 2021.
  
Commenting on the partnership, Ashish Dikshit, managing director at ABFRL, in a statement said: “Tarun Tahiliani has been at the forefront of the emergence of the Indian design industry. This partnership is in line with our stated strategy to craft a portfolio of brands that address the entire gamut of ethnic wear segments: value, premium and luxury.”

Tarun Tahiliani, founder and CEO of Tarun Tahiliani brand, added: “Last year, we celebrated 25 years of the Tarun Tahiliani label. The next big leap for the brand was to take our craftsmanship and expertise and offer it to a larger Indian market that knows and values quality and is actively seeking it. I was clear that we needed a partner who could not just help us with this scale, but also have the same dedication to quality and the customer. And that could only have been the Aditya Birla Group.”
 
ABFRL is betting big on the premium segment for growth and has made similar investments in Jaypore and Shantanu & Nikhil, and recently announced a partnership with Sabyasachi.

Copyright © 2021 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.